Maintenance is one of the key steps included in the cleaning of a Brita Water Pitcher. By the end of the article, you will be clear with the process to be performed for the right kind of maintenance.
With the increase in the pollution, people have started getting one water pitcher or a water filter unit for themselves.
Eventually, the use of these systems has grown by a good margin. So if you have got high contamination level in the home water supply, the unit has to put in more efforts to remove them.
How to Clean a Brita Water Pitcher
The primary product used for the cleaning purpose is a mixture of water and soap. It is termed as one type of cleanser. The Brita Water Pitcher is cleaned on the inside as well as the outside of the pitcher, and then we have to rinse the product with regular water.
Other reads: Water Filter Pitcher Reviews
The part of rinsing is vital because it will help with removing any soap residues if present within the system. Here the steps on how to clean the Water Pitcher is given as follows:
- First, you have to remove the filter. Set this element aside, and you have to reuse it only after cleaning the filter. Now if the filter has treated almost 40 gallons of water, then it is time to place a new filter.
- Next step is to clean the pitcher system. Here you will be required to make a liquid cleanser, in which warm water is taken, and mild detergent is mixed with the water. Keep mixing the solution till the foam is rightly formed.
- Now using a sponge along with the cleanser, clean the interior and the exterior of the pitcher.
- After cleaning the unit with the sponge, rinse the soap off using a soft cloth later. Make sure that this cloth is dampened using clean water.
- Then let the pitcher system as well as the lid dry on its own.
- You can also air dry the whole product, and make sure all the water contents are removed from the pitcher system.
- Finally, replace the lid and replace the filter.
In this manner, you can easily do the maintenance job for this pitcher system. Try the steps on your own, and watch out for the awesome results.
Hope you understood How to Clean a Brita Water Pitcher, and this post update helped you in the exact manner which you were expecting. If you found the article informative, then kindly share this with your family and friends. It may turn out to be helpful for someone.
Till then, keep visiting our page from here!